My services can include some or all of the below. Much of this can be done by my customers, however I am here for help and advice.
- decide what sort of website you need
- target audience?
- purpose? (advert/online shop/blog etc)
- who will maintain and update it?
- how often?
- register a suitable domain name
- decide on your top level domain name (tld)(what you want your website address ending to be e.g. .co.uk, .com, .org etc - choose one or more)
- check there are no 'hidden surprises'(make sure you have control over its name servers, and that you don't have to pay extra for this)
- decide on your design
- The intention is to design a framework on which to display your content
- I can mock up some designs to help you visualise your website
I will then quote you a price to build you a website. Any training on the use of the website will be considered and included at this point
If agreed, for a small monthly fee I will keep your website up to date and secure as possible. I will use industry standard techniques to help give it a good ranking on the search engines over time. I will also be available for help and support, and for minor tweaks to the website design. I will contact you quarterly to see if all is ok and if there is anything else you need. I will make regular backups of your website and keep copies of any bespoke coding etc. I will forward these to you on request.